But Other Than That, How Did You Enjoy the Play?
"But Other Than That, How Did You Enjoy the Play?"
|Blood and Wine|
|Seidhe Llygad Amphitheater at a treasure hunt marker.|
|Finding a sack of grain.|
But Other Than That, How Did You Enjoy the Play? is a treasure hunt quest in the Blood and Wine expansion.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- The witcher had made his way to the infamous ruins of the Old Amphitheatre, where – no surprise – he found the mortal remains of a young woman. Alongside them he found her beautifully scented diary.
- The ambitious would-be artiste had come here to reenact a scene performed at this very theater by the erstwhile queen of its stage. Something had gone wrong…Geralt, no stranger to the art of mummery, decided to reenact the scene as well.
- The witcher played his role as the script said he must and put much heart into the performance. Yet at this ruined venue he expected no applause. And a good thing, too, because the sole spectator was a phantom, who Geralt promptly dispatched with his silver sword!
- Then as was his wont, he ferreted a bit. He found a secret nook in the prompter's box and inside the nook a not insignificant prize!
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the diary. ("Vis la Crac" Wine)
- Find a way to reenact the scene using your Witcher Senses.
- Figure out the order in which you should light the candles.
- Finish the scene by drinking wine.
- Defeat the wraith that has appeared. (17 )
- Search the wraith's remains.
- Find the hidden coffer.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The proper order of lighting the candles: backtrack the actress' step until Geralt reaches the first candle, from where her steps begin. Then light that candle. Follow the steps "forward" and keep lighting the candles.
- The actual formula found varies depending on which formulae Geralt has already found or purchased