This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Witcher Wiki by expanding it.
|150 per "flower" + 300 |
Superior racing saddle (for winning the horse race)
Count Reuven's Treasure
Broken Flowers is a secondary quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Geralt had learned from the dreamer Corinne Tilly that Ciri contracted me while in Novigrad. He thus made his way to the Rosemary and Thyme, a charming establishment which I had inherited from an admirer of my poetry, for he, quite rationally, expected to find me there. His search for Cici seemed closer to a happy conclusion than ever before.
- Alas, fate had raised his hopes only to dash them cruelly back to the ground. Geralt did not find me at my proprietorship. His despair was partially lifted when he came across our old friend, Zoltan Chivay – but the dwarf had just returned from a long journey and knew nothing of my fate or that of Ciri. Concern wrinkling his brown, Zoltan helpled Geralt search every corner of the establishment for clues about where I might be. Other than a few triflings, all they found was a planner containing notes about the women I had met with in the days prior to my disappearance. They divided the names between then and ventured into the city to find the women and ask what they knew.
- Geralt conversed with the ladies whose company I had recently graced. Though each had fond memories of these encounters, none knew where I might be now. Geralt gleaned from their stories that there was one person who might know more: a famous and talented trobairitz named Priscilla.
- It so happened this ravishing starlet was still in town and performing every night at the Kingfisher Inn. Like it or not, the witcher was in for an evening of fine culture. at the end of which he hoped to take the artist aside for a serious chat.
- Priscilla told Geralt about the ruckus I had supposedly raised at Whoreson Junior's headquarters, and that I had been planning to rob treasure from Sigi Reuven, a man better known to Geralt as Sigismund Dijkstra, former head of Redanian intelligence. Geralt now realized I was up the proverbial creek in a leaky boat without a paddle, surrounded by man-eating crocodiles – and he would have to swim to my rescue.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Go to the Rosemary and Thyme
- Help Zoltan chase off the tramps
- Search the ground floor for cluse using your Witcher Senses
- Read Dandelion's planner
- Find Rosa var Attre
- Find a way into the var Attre villa
- Follow the guard
- Keep following the guard
- Talk to Rosa var Attre
- Grab a wooden practice sword
- Beat Rosa
- Beat Rosa
- Defend Vespula
- Talk to Vespula
- Talk to Molly
- Talk to Elihal
- Talk to Marabella
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The lyrics for Priscilla's song 'The Wolven Storm' can be read in the in-game book Ballads and Hymns