|Nilfgaardian Army Group 'Center' Camp|
|10 / 50|
Blood Ties is one of the quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Geralt was asked for help by a Nilfgaardian noblewoman who was looking for her missing son, a Nilfgaardian soldier with a red hair, in the Nilfgaardian Army Group 'Center' Camp.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Near the Nilfgaardian camp Geralt ran into a noblewoman from far-off Nazair. She had journeyed to the front in search of her son, a soldier. The woman was worried because her son would write her often, but at some point had suddenly stopped. No one in the camp knew what had happened to him, but the woman did not believe they were truly ignorant. She offered Geralt a reward for discovering the truth.
- It turned out the noblewoman's son had decided to desert along with some other disgruntled soldiers. A search party had immediately been sent after them. Some were caught and killed, while others managed to escape. Sadly, the woman's son was among those hanged. When she learned this, she was overcome with grief. The letter Geralt had found on her son's body informed her how monstrous war can be and how hard it is to judge the actions of the soldiers taking part in it.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the quartermaster about the noblewoman's son
- Find Hrodeberth's body using your Witcher Senses
- Search the site for personal artifacts using your Witcher Senses
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Suggested level for this quest is quite overstated.
- Geralt earns an additional for successfully using Axii than bribes the Tavar Eggebracht.
- Even if you choose to lie to the Nilfgaardian woman about the fate of her son. Which means you tell her that her son died in a battle and don't give her the letter. The journal entry is the same as if you told her the truths.
- If you choose to tell the Nilfgaardian woman truth and give her the latter. After the quest is complete. You still have the latter in the inventory. This may consider a bug.
- After the quest is complete, the Nilfgaardian woman still murmur that she need to know the truth as the same as the quest is still in progress. This may consider a bug, too.
- The end of Redanian prisoner you find in this quest can be connect to the quest Contract: Patrol Gone Missing.