The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
(Redirected from Blood-stained Letter)
Unfortunately, only fragments of the message can be deciphered.
|messenger's body on Wyvern Island|
Content[edit | edit source]
- Blood-stained letter
- ... take action... the situation demands... the name of our organization... with secret salutation... Leuvaarden
Associated quests[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is a quest item, but I am not sure exactly what quest it pertains to as I have never found anyone to give it to. Interestingly, the letter references Leuvaarden.
- Reading the letter will add a Journal entry about Leuvaarden:
- It seems Leuvaarden belongs to a secret organization. He refused to reveal any details.
- It is possible that finding this letter is necessary in order to get a full confession out of Leuvaarden in Chapter II.