Big Feet to Fill: The Second Group
"Big Feet to Fill: The Second Group"
|Blood and Wine|
|Southwest of Plegmund's Bridge, at the Saint Lebioda's Footsteps marker.|
|Drunken worker near broken down cart.|
|Big Feet to Fill|
Big Feet to Fill: The First Group
Big Feet to Fill: The Third Group
Big Feet to Fill: The Fourth Group
Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group
Big Feet to Fill: The Second Group is a secondary quest in the Blood and Wine expansion.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- If Geralt is not aware of the statue being built:
- The inhabitants of Toussaint are considered very polite and pleasant folk, but there are exceptions to every rule. Geralt came across just such an exception in the form of a group of drunken workers gathered around a fire. This lot had a strange idea of hospitality: they served him insults as an hors d'oeuvre, then moved on to fisticuffs for the main course.
- After the ruckus the workers decided they had no more reason to linger and set off to their destination, which was the building site of the Prophet Lebioda's statue.
- If Geralt is aware of the statue being built:
- The second of the missing transports was especially important, for with it was to have arrived the builders' supply of wine. Since time immemorial, and the world over, no significant structure had ever been completed without the workers erecting it having received their fair share of alcohol. Thus, finding this group and transport was critical to completing the statue of the Prophet Lebioda.
- The witcher finally found the second group. As it turned out, its members had decided to stop and get a good, solid taste of the wine they were carrying. Alas, their tasting had quickly descended into a bender. As a result, our hero had to wake the drivers from their justified naps. Though monstrously hung-over, they soon set off again for their destination. Luckily, they had not managed to empty all the wine barrels they were carrying.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Arrive during the day:
- Arrive in the evening or night:
- Wake up the drunk workers (5)