Big Feet to Fill
"Big Feet to Fill"
|Blood and Wine|
|7 / 800|
|Big Feet to Fill: The First Group|
Big Feet to Fill: The Second Group
Big Feet to Fill: The Third Group
Big Feet to Fill: The Fourth Group
Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group
Big Feet to Fill is a secondary quest in the Blood and Wine expansion.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- All signs seemed to suggest the statue and those working on it suffered from a hefty dose of rotten luck. With the help the witcher had provided, the quarry was now operating normally, yet fresh trouble appeared almost at once…
- The foreman was forced to enlist the witcher's aid again when a group of builders and the architect disappeared along the road leading to the building site!
- Our friend and hero, however, quickly solved the mystery and could thus return to the foreman to collect his well-deserved reward.
- Yet a bursting purse of crowns was not Geralt's sole compensation. After all, thanks to his guile and valor yet another of the world's wonders now rose high into the sky!
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the foreman of Ardaiso Quarry
- [Optional] Visit the building site
- Help all the builders who are working on the monument (5)
- Go see the foreman about your reward