The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Barber is a person whose occupation is mainly to cut, dress, groom, style and shave hair, usually of men and boys, and shave or trim beards.
Barbers in In The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings[edit | edit source]
For detailed information see Barbers and Coiffeuses.
Barbers in In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt[edit | edit source]
For detailed information see Beard and Hairstyle Set.
- Sjusta, in Kaer Trolde harbor
- Barber, in Svorlag
- Barber, in Claywich
- Barber, in the Gildorf district of Novigrad
- Barber, in The Bits district of Novigrad
- Barber, in Oxenfurt
- Barber at Basane Farm
- Barber at the Tourney Grounds in Toussaint
Hair styles[edit | edit source]
Available hair styles include:
- (20 ) Loosely gathered, tied behind the head
- (10 – 20 ) Shaved except for a pony tail
- (10 – 20 ) Long and loose
- (10 – 20 ) Loose, but not too long
- (10 – 20 ) Shaved on the sides, short on top, and a pony tail
- (10 – 20 ) Elven rebel cut
Beard styles[edit | edit source]
Available beard styles include:
- (5 – 10 ) Clean shaven
- (5 – 10 ) Keep it fluffy
- (5 – 10 ) Nice, neat goatee
- (5 – 10 ) Full beard, trimmed short
- (5 – 10 ) Bushy goatee and a short mustache
- (5 – 10 ) Friendly mutton chops
- (5 – 10 ) Mustache and a soul patch
- (10 ) Sideburns and a mustache
- (10 ) Mustache and a little duck tail on the chin