The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Only armorers can craft armor and dismantle items in The Witcher 3. Geralt must bring the required materials to an armorer to have new armor crafted. Similarly, weapons can only be forged by Blacksmiths. Armor can be sold to armorers at higher prices compared to blacksmiths.
- Willis (Amateur)
Velen[edit | edit source]
- Armorer in Midcopse (Amateur)
- Swordsmith in Mulbrydale (Amateur)
- Fergus Graem in Crow's Perch (Journeyman)
- Yoana in Crow's Perch (Master)
Novigrad and Oxenfurt[edit | edit source]
- Armorer in Fayrlund (Amateur)
- Armorer in Harviken (Amateur)
- Armorer in Kaer Muire (Journeyman)
- Armorer in Kaer Trolde keep (Journeyman)
- Armorer in Larvik (Amateur)
- Armorer in Urialla Harbor (Amateur)
- Armorer at the Vermentino Estate
- Armorer at the Freinte Docks
- Armorer at Mont Crane Castle
- Armorer in the Tulasens Caves
- Armorer at Francollarts (Journeyman)
- Armorer at the Tourney Grounds (Journeyman)
- Armorer in Hauteville (Master)
- Lazare Lafargue (Grandmaster, after completing Master Master Master Master!)
See also[edit | edit source]
- See: Craftsman
In The Witcher computer game[edit | edit source]
There are a few armorers in The Witcher:
- The Order armorer in the Temple Quarter.
- Malcolm Stein in the non-human district of the Temple Quarter and later in Old Vizima (Scoia'tael path only).
- The Armorer near The New Narakort in the Trade Quarter.
- The Order armorer in Old Vizima (Order path).
- Kalkstein, in Chapter V (Witcher / neutral path only).