The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
|Blood and Wine|
|The Champs-Désolés, northeast of Flovive.|
Associated quests[edit | edit source]
Map description[edit | edit source]
- Every man, be he tippler or teetotaler, knows Toussaint’s economy stems from the fruit of the vine. Few, however, realize the duchy’s lands are rich with deposits of slate and other valuable building materials, and that the quarrying of such was once the bedrock of local livelihoods. Thus when gods-fearing Toussaintois saw fit to build a statue of the saintly Lebioda, they had no need to send for materials from abroad – instead, they merely reactivated Ardaiso.
Notice board[edit | edit source]
- Undiscovered locations unlocked.
- Astute Practitioner of the Oldest Profession
- Attention, Cripples!
- Forest Lovers, Beware!
- Ludovic Deschamp's Obituary
- News About Fourfingers' Hanse