Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Blood and Wine|
|Valley of the nine|
Underwater cave by Toussaint Prison
Underwater cave across the lake, south of Toussaint Prison.
|Escape artist's journal at the western edge of the Toussaint Prison island.|
|724 and loot.|
Applied Escapology is a treasure hunt quest in the Blood and Wine expansion.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Wandering around outside the prison, Geralt came upon a desiccated human skeleton. The notes he found on the remains proved interesting…
- Strong winds whirled around Crane Isle at all times. So the bones the witcher found were bleached, polished clean. They had belonged to a specialist in escapology. This professional's métier had been to test the invulnerability of penitentiaries to flight by their inmates. He had performed this service around the world, time and again letting himself be imprisoned, then striving to escape.
It seemed this had been his last attempt. Yet in the notes he had last compiled, he had also made mention of a sunken elven vault. It was said to lie somewhere in the water near the prison. Needless to say, the witcher was interested…
- Geralt located the sunken ruins and the elven riches hidden within them. He collected the latter and promptly set off in search of new adventures, content to be suddenly much better off.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the escapologist's journal.
- Find a key near the flooded tunnel.
- Find the sunken ruins and the elven treasure.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Several skeletons lay testament to the unlucky. One of them carrying the Masterly ornamented key.