The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
We know of several alchemists through the alchemical manuscripts and books that are mentioned or found throughout the books and game. There may be more, who spent less time writing, and more time simply experimenting, who have left no trace in "history". Some alchemists from the books and game are listed below.
In The Witcher computer game[edit | edit source]
In The Witcher, most alchemists are also merchants and at least one is a witch. In fact, the only known alchemist in the game who is not also a merchant is Azar Javed.
- Azar Javed, not also a merchant
- the alchemist in the Trade Quarter marketplace
- the alchemist in the workshop in the Trade Quarter
- Abigail is a witch, but she trades in alchemical ingredients and indulges in a bit of alchemy herself.
- Master Jeremiah, listed as the author of the book Basics of Alchemy.
- Keira Metz
- Alchemist at the Crematory outside Novigrad
- Albert Vegelbud
- Jonna, in Rannvaig
- Freya Priestess