A Poet Under Pressure
"A Poet Under Pressure"
|50 / 0 |
Painting of Hierarch Hemmelfart
|Ciri's Story: Breakneck Speed |
A Poet Under Pressure is one of the quests available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Ah, what times those were, times of adventure, action and unexpected twists around every corner! As you surely recall, Ciri and I escaped from Whoreson Junior's headquarters only to wind up trapped in a corner by the Temple Guard. Ciri managed to get away, but I was captured and tossed in the Temple Isle dungeons. From there I was transported to Deireadh, the infamous Oxenfurt prison, to await my execution – and here my tale would surely end, had my friends not devised an ingenious plan to ambush the transport.
- Yet even teh best-laid plans can go awry if fortune deems it so. The ambush succeeded only partially, as one of the guards tossed me on his horse and fled in the heat of the action. Not losing my cool for ny [sic] second, I quickly concocted a plan of my own, and it had almost come to fruition when Geralt burst in and broke me free in his typical clumsy yet, granted, effective way. But do not think me ungrateful or cold-hearted – any irritation I felt soon faded in the sincere joy that filled my heart upon seeing my old friend once more.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- (Optional) Ask Dijkstra to help rescuing Dandelion
- Meet Zoltan at the site of the ambush
- Use your Witcher Senses to pick up the trail
- Ask if anyone from the camp has seen Dandelion's abductor
- Explore the area in front of the hut in the woods
- Enter the halflings' home via the secret passage
- Free Dandelion
- Defeat the witch hunter
- Untie Dandelion