Neutralizes the effects of alcohol intoxication
|Immediately removes drunkenness|
Price to buy
Price to sell
"Village witches sell this brew to women whose husbands patronize local inns too frequently. Witches, lacking mastery of the arcane secrets of alchemy, usually know only one method of creating Wives' Tears."
Associated quests[edit | edit source]
While not strictly needed, these potions are handy to have for the following quests:
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The waitress at The New Narakort gives Geralt the recipe. She also gives 2 potions of Wives' Tears and the recipe in exchange for red women's gloves or 100 .
- Gramps in the swamp can also give you the recipe.
- One of the lumberjacks also provides this recipe.
- Yamo Ryeboozer, the boozer at The Hairy Bear (if Geralt has not had a drinking contest with the drunkard at the Outskirts Inn).
- Kalkstein, if you accuse him of being responsible for Berengar's dissapearance, and then apologise.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Some merchants will buy Wives' Tears. Price will vary. For example Kalkstein pays double for a formula with rubedo as its dominant substance, and it is double the price to buy back, (haven't tried other formulations or merchants, so no idea on other price variations).
- The Alchemist in the marketplace in the Trade Quarter will buy Wives' Tears.
- Kalkstein will buy it.
- The Murky Waters blacksmith will buy it.