The Royal Huntsman can be found throughout the Chapters of The Witcher computer game. In particular, Geralt first meets him in the Outskirts, again in the Trade Quarter, and finally in a cave in the swamp cemetery. He is the primary source of information on hunts for exceptional monsters, paying a bounty for each trophy brought to him as proof of success.
During their first meeting, the Huntsman may also be pressured to impart a little "inside information" to Geralt - revealing the 'going rate' for drowner brains, which is far more than the amount witchers have traditionally earned.
Associated quests[edit | edit source]
- The Monster of the Lake
- King of the Crypt
- White Fang
- The Predatory Wyvern
- The Vampiress of the Swamp
Where to find him[edit | edit source]
- During Chapter I he is located at his campsite, between the farming village and the crossroads near the Outskirts Inn.
- During Chapter II, Vincent Meis (captain of the City Guard) fulfills this function.
- During Chapter III, the Huntsman is sits at a table in the Trade Quarter next to the Vizima cemetery gate (which is east of the Guardhouse, above The New Narakort.
- During Chapter IV, Tobias Hoffman (the chief of Murky Waters) fulfills this function.
- During Chapter V, the Huntsman is inside the Druids' cave in the swamp cemetery.