|This article concerns a character that appears only in The Witcher computer game. Its contents might therefore contradict information from Andrzej Sapkowski's books and other adaptations.|
The poor townsfolk fill the Temple Quarter, locked in with the non-humans and the victims of Catriona, trying to go about their daily lives as best as they can. The quarter is filled with the sick, the poor and the dispossessed. Bandits, thugs and other lowlife roam the darker areas of the quarter and openly in the slums.
Journal Entry[edit | edit source]
The way to get this journal entry (and corresponding romance card) is to either give red women's gloves or a diamond to the Gossip who is walking around the Temple Quarter. She tends to stay around Roper Street, Hospital Street and the run from Peddler street to the Gate to the Dike. This might take several stabs at the conversation, she is easily distracted.
- "City life is a departure from the peaceful rhythms of the countryside. The locals here are more confident. They know what they want."
Note[edit | edit source]
- The Gossip's Romance Card: When you ask the Gossip about "... news of a witcher in town", following up with "fancies women" you will get one of three randomly created continuations of the dialogue — one version mentions Dandelion, another "good friends", but only "it's hard to live up to a legend" will make the Gossip ask for a gift as proof:
- Some sort of frock: A shawl, silk scarf, or red shawl will prompt a preference for gloves. Both the red and gold woman's gloves will be accepted.
- A precious stone: Amber, ruby, and sapphire prompt a preference for diamonds. And only a diamond is accepted.
- Should the above not work the first time, then you will need to talk to the Gossip several times.